Written on Thursday, December 07, 2006, 11:30 PM

Erm...
As im blogging here now.
Im half asleep.
cos im half awake.(DURHH!!!!)
So if this entry sounds alien to you.
paham paham jee laa ehh.
haha.

Im half asleep cos i just woke up.
i tell ya the feeling right now.
Its damn shioook ah!
my bed seems cooled by itself.
The serene air just keep coming in.
I feel sooo good like never before.
Just watching my dreams and nothing else.
Though there are interval calls.
haha.
i dun really mind.
The sound of settling.
ahhhhhhhhh.
------------------------------------------------------------------
To be stopped by,
*Itab assignment to be handed in next week.*
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
hahaha.
So im stuck here.
sad rtye?

Oyeahhh..
Thanks for those who cares!
i love you guys!!
Im gooood ryte now.
Move along with that smile of mine.
hahaha.
=)

Today was such a crappy day though.
Firstly, i was wearing gay.
when suppose to be wearing white!
hahaha.
blame myself for not hearin properly.
Thank to yixian.
i dun look like a gay geek at the photo-taking session.
as a matter of fact.
i look like a racer!
whahahaha.
thats commented by anooytant anywae.
how cool!

Awan kandung air.
lalalalalalla.
The rain stopped us from playing the mawhock walk.
damn!
everyone was so excited by it.
soo all of our spirits kinda dampened.
Including mine.
And to think that you mocking at other groups.
Claiming you are so right and so proud of urself.
Its just reflect your true colours.
And to think that your in MY GROUP!
Thats a shame to me and other members.
But i guess thats you.
that is alright.
But to think you just put away one member for your own benefits.
That boils me up even worse.
But hey!
I wont spoil my mood becos of you.

After that some dispute among some of us.
I hope things will get better soon.
I just realised how we have become more bonded each day.
Semesters ending soon.
We all know we going be seperated next year.
so lets spend each day to the fulliest together!
hahaha.
=)

Let me see.
1 itab assignment.
1 MOB report.
1 Backpacking project.
Next week to be done.
But hey!
lets eliminate that!
Cos batam here i go!!
hahaha.
And ada darling.
im not going there to get married ok?!
=)
But but rest assured.
I wont push my responsibilities.
I just need a breather.

OK done updated of my life!

=)


Cos youre everywhere to me.
When i close my eyes, its you that i see.

profile
"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

archives

credits
Layout by hopmad. Background from fivepointsapart, PNG from 99 mockingbirds, tagboard background from weheartit.