Written on Saturday, January 06, 2007, 8:21 PM

Before I forget......

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ABANG!!!













He turned 26 yesterday.

May you be blessed with more blessings!
And hope you settle down soon man!!
Enjoy ur life.
=)

p.s- I guess this runs in the blood.
Taking shots from sideways.
hahaha.
I like!!

Today, something sad happened.
I broke my blade!!
of my stick durh.
alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Farok found the missing piece and when he passed me it to me.
I tell ya.
My heart breaks sia.
Now, my blade looks akward.
Like takde gigi on one part.
heh?
But, Im lazy to change the blade ah.
opzzzzz!

For sal's sake, i will shout again.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha.
Though i got no freaking idea what is it for.
She has that syndrome now.
crazy!!!!!!!

And and.
I am so determined!!
Its time.
And its for real.
No looking back.


=)


Di setiap ada kamu, mengapa hatiku berdebar?

profile
"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

archives

credits
Layout by hopmad. Background from fivepointsapart, PNG from 99 mockingbirds, tagboard background from weheartit.