Written on Saturday, September 29, 2007, 10:29 PM

Continue from previous post,
As can be seen in friendster and stuff,
Zoo Out Co. really camwhored.
hahah!
It took us like half an hour before we got tired of it.
Thanks to the ceremic vase eh that Mai accidentally kick.
We buka at Tong Seng coffeeshop before that.
Okay just me actually since the rest(all of them!) tak puase!
sheeesh.
As usual crack lame jokes and gossip about guys.
hahaha.
By the end of the night,
As I was walking beside Triana.
I told her how good it feels after one week of school reopening.
(well since the rest still holiday-ing.grrrrrr!)
We could just unwind with so much laughters and good company.
While just before that I was emo-ing and stoned before meeting them.
Then, I was just full of vibe with them.
And Triana was saying how gerek it is to have the good old times back.
True enough.
Its not just some cheap thrill,
but the best deal I've had this week.
Lets go arab street again and shop!
Perhaps Triana will buy that velvet Arab Suit which cost 1450bucks!!
hahaha, kidding.
I want to buy the bangles, the jade earrings and the necklace.
ehhh, its been long since I shop for accesories ok!
padehal just bought a ring and a pair of earries yest.
hahahah.
And who says Im guilty of that?
Well my right butt now aches.
Could it be the wed squatiing drill or perhaps me proposing to the goalpost.
I cannot kick that habit sia!
And it looks damn funny ah.
hahaha.
So now Im not sure how to stretch my butt to ease the pain.
how ah?
Goodness darsh no DASSSSSSSSSS m&m cookies damn nice la.
Sad I eaten only one!
bohoooooooooooo!
hahaha.
I hope you settle your prob with her soon.
Friendship is dearly imporant in life.
hopes up!
I do feel rotten but so what?
Im not going let it come my way.
You assy hole!
Credits to new blogskin: Miss Hidayah
=)


profile
"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

archives

credits
Layout by hopmad. Background from fivepointsapart, PNG from 99 mockingbirds, tagboard background from weheartit.